The 5 SeneGence Products that CHANGED MY LIFE.
Do you have perfect skin? I sure don’t! Up until recently I had a hard time wearing regular foundations, eye shadow, lipstick, etc. You see, I have combination skin, am prone to acne, and suffer from keloids (an overproduction of scar tissue). Needless to say, I’m a mess! Or at least I used to be. (With regards to my skin anyway :D)
8 months ago, instead of buying yet another Christmas present for my husband (shhh), I chose to buy one for myself and tried LipSense for the first time. It changed things for me when it came to lipstick, completely changed. A scarce month later I was obsessed and decided to jump at the chance to become a distributor with SeneGence International. Best decision ever, let me tell you why.
Not only did I finally find a lipstick that I was happy with and actually felt good wearing. I landed smack dab in the middle of product heaven it seems. Hydrating moisturizers and serums. Crème to powder shadows that don’t crease. And of course lipstick that doesn’t budge. Heaven, I tell you.
So now I’m going to share with you my top 5 SeneGence products that have had the most impact on me!
- Climate Control. This is an anti-aging moisturizer for sensitive and dry skin types. “Hydration in the purest form…delivers pure SenePlex Complex, natural oils an beneficial ingredients or cellular repair to the skin at the deepest level.” Seriously, can it get any better than anti-aging, hydration and enhanced cellular renewal?
- SeneSerum-C. Proven to decrease the effect of the sun on the skin and actually prevent further damage. Pretty cool, huh? Well, here’s the problem. In liquid form (topical serums) vitamin c is unstable. This means that the longer the product sits around, the lower the potency when you actually use it. Our serum has stable vitamin c in it, and the capsules aren’t broken until the moment you pump it out to apply it to your face soyou are getting a fully potent and beneficial product.
- LipSense Gloss. Shea butter and vitamin E nourishes and conditions your lips. Helps to protect lips from the elements and repair dry, damaged or sensitive lips.
- ShadowSense. This product is so cool. Starting out as a crème, it blends and dries into a powder. With long-lasting properties, your shadow will last all day without creasing or flaking! And you can use this product to contour, highlight, accent, conceal, fill in brows, eyeliner, etc. It’s very versatile, and also contains the SenePlex Complex!
- Lipsense. Last but not least, is the mighty LipSense itself. Raise your hand if you have a conventional lipstick at home that won’t rub-off, kiss-off, smear-off or budge-off. Oh, and can you take 2 different colors and layer them to create 8 different custom shades?
So it’s pretty easy to see how these 5 products have changed things for me.
My skin still isn’t perfect, but there’s a world of difference between how it is now and how it used to be. My first bottle of Climate Control lasted me about 6 months, and I didn’t get a new one right away when it was gone. Oh boy was that a mistake! Immediately I saw how my skin was drier and I started seeing those patches of dry spots like before when I would apply foundation. As soon as I opened a new bottle I could tell my skin had been thirsting for it. I sure won’t make that mistake again!