Well, hello there! I’m so happy you stumbled upon my site, whether intentional or by accident. My visitors make my heart happy, so thank you for stopping by.
My name is Caitlin, and I am an independent distributor with SeneGence International. What does that mean exactly? That means I run my own business selling SeneGence make-up and skincare products. BEST JOB EVER! I seriously get to play with and talk about make-up all the time! LipSense is their premier product, and while SeneGence started back in 1999 this amazing lip color is just now starting to become a household name. This company is growing exponentially, and you can be a part of it. Just ask me how. xoxo
The 5 SeneGence Products that CHANGED MY LIFE.
Do you have perfect skin? I sure don’t! Up until recently I had a hard time wearing regular foundations, eye shadow, lipstick, etc. You see, I have combination skin, am prone to acne, and suffer from keloids (an overproduction of scar tissue). Needless to say, I’m a mess! Or at least I used to be. (With regards to my skin anyway :D)
8 months ago, instead of buying yet another Christmas present for my husband (shhh), I chose to buy one for myself and tried LipSense for the first time. It changed things for me when it came to lipstick, completely changed. A scarce month later I was obsessed and decided to jump at the chance to become a distributor with SeneGence International. Best decision ever, let me tell you why.
Not only did I finally find a lipstick that I was happy with and actually felt good wearing. I landed smack dab in the middle of product heaven it seems. Hydrating moisturizers and serums. Crème to powder shadows that don’t crease. And of course lipstick that doesn’t budge. Heaven, I tell you.
So now I’m going to share with you my top 5 SeneGence products that have had the most impact on me!
- Climate Control. This is an anti-aging moisturizer for sensitive and dry skin types. “Hydration in the purest form…delivers pure SenePlex Complex, natural oils an beneficial ingredients or cellular repair to the skin at the deepest level.” Seriously, can it get any better than anti-aging, hydration and enhanced cellular renewal?
- SeneSerum-C. Proven to decrease the effect of the sun on the skin and actually prevent further damage. Pretty cool, huh? Well, here’s the problem. In liquid form (topical serums) vitamin c is unstable. This means that the longer the product sits around, the lower the potency when you actually use it. Our serum has stable vitamin c in it, and the capsules aren’t broken until the moment you pump it out to apply it to your face soyou are getting a fully potent and beneficial product.
- LipSense Gloss. Shea butter and vitamin E nourishes and conditions your lips. Helps to protect lips from the elements and repair dry, damaged or sensitive lips.
- ShadowSense. This product is so cool. Starting out as a crème, it blends and dries into a powder. With long-lasting properties, your shadow will last all day without creasing or flaking! And you can use this product to contour, highlight, accent, conceal, fill in brows, eyeliner, etc. It’s very versatile, and also contains the SenePlex Complex!
- Lipsense. Last but not least, is the mighty LipSense itself. Raise your hand if you have a conventional lipstick at home that won’t rub-off, kiss-off, smear-off or budge-off. Oh, and can you take 2 different colors and layer them to create 8 different custom shades?
So it’s pretty easy to see how these 5 products have changed things for me.
My skin still isn’t perfect, but there’s a world of difference between how it is now and how it used to be. My first bottle of Climate Control lasted me about 6 months, and I didn’t get a new one right away when it was gone. Oh boy was that a mistake! Immediately I saw how my skin was drier and I started seeing those patches of dry spots like before when I would apply foundation. As soon as I opened a new bottle I could tell my skin had been thirsting for it. I sure won’t make that mistake again!
SeneGence International® Has Arrived in the Big Apple and on Broadway!
How exciting is this!?! LipSense will be featured on a 5,000 sq ft digital billboard in the middle of Times Square! And in addition to a giant billboard broadcasting the amazing product, Broadway show attendees will be able to witness the kiss-proof liquid lip color in action during shows like Hamilton, Wicked, Cats, Kinky Boots, and Lady Gaga’s new show. About time, right? Totally makes sense to have this product on the big stage and I wish that I lived in New York so I could see it in person.
“We’re absolutely thrilled to now be a part of the bright lights of New York City and become a trusted makeup brand for the likes of Broadway,” says SeneGence Founder and CEO, Joni Rogers-Kante. “It will be exciting to see more women try LipSense and many of our other products.”
Every day I fall in love with these products more and more. I want to scream from the rooftops how amazing and life changing they are! So much so, that anyone who mentions seeing this post gets 10% off their first order with me. What are you waiting for? Contact me so you can give it a try today!
Well isn’t that a loaded question! Why Lipsense. Well, it’s simple really, because it made me feel good. Let me take a step back…
I don’t actually know a lot about make-up and application. Shocking right, I’ll explain. Growing up, I never felt very comfortable wearing a lot of make-up, especially lipstick. Have you seen that picture floating around on the web that compares Anne Hathaway in red lipstick being how you think you look and Heath Ledger as The Joker being how you actually look? Well, it was the opposite for me. I felt like I looked clownish wearing a vibrant color like that, when it wasn’t actually that bad.
As I got older I’d go through phases of wanting to be able to wear lipstick. So I’d gear up, dust off my credit card, and buy a TON of new products. Not just lipsticks but eyeshadows, mascara, liners, foundations, the whole shebang. Guess how long it usually lasted? For the lipstick, a couple of days, maybe a week. I’d get all happy and have fun playing with it all, but the first time that would come up where I was going out in public, be it a weekend outing or a workday, I would start to feel self-conscious. Was my lipstick on my teeth? It’s an awful bright color, does it look OK on me? There’s so much of it on my coffee cup, has it smeared all over my face or is it half gone already? It was endless. Then I found LipSense.
From day 1, it was different. Because this product stays put, it wasn’t all over my cups or my fingers. I stopped worrying. I stopped feeling so self-conscious about how it looked to other people. I started to feel good about the way I looked. I was able to start out slowly and gradually advance to bolder brighter colors. And I still felt good. So good in fact, that I fell in love with the product and signed up to sell it. Me. The person who had next to no experience with make-up, and now I’m selling it.
The rest is history.